6.01.2010

Blogs, Etsy, and much work to do

Being a crafty sewing Mama is no joke. This stuff is not for the faint-hearted. Right now I'm still getting everything set up. Sewing and sewing and sewing. And ironing and ironing and ironing. And more sewing. And more ironing.
My Pops took the little dudes to the beach to celebrate the end of second grade, so at least they don't have to put up with the mess. Poor Babe, he's working from home today. I'm sure he is tired of hearing "Hey Babe, could you hand me that button, zipper, ruler . . ."
Looks like the shop is going to feature simple stuff right now, while I get my bearings. Simple totes and bags, easy skirts, pajamas, some baby items - dresses, bloomers, bibs, burp cloths, and maybe some t-shirts. Nothing too fancy.
Now I'm just looking for tips from all you varsity bloggers and etsy mavens out there. How do I get more people to read my blog and shop at my store?

1 comment: