12.09.2010

Etsy shop is up

Hooray!
After much hard work and a long fight with my computer my etsy shop is finally up and running.


Check it out here . I've got cute little felt hair clips, bib and burp cloth sets, and a couple of hats.


Like this Christmas tree clip - perfect stocking stuffer!

And this - I love it so much I wish I had a baby to wear it!

More items will be coming soon! I'm working on more bib sets, as well as some key fob wristlets and badge straps. Check back frequently!

Also - be sure to go "like" my Facebook page .

And recommend me to your friends - I'm offering prizes and discounts to people who have a lot of friends "like" me.
(This is making me nervous, begging people to like me)

I'm so excited about this shop - it's a new venture for me and I hope people like my stuff. It would be absolutely AWESOME if I could make a little money doing something I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment